Scan Qr Codes with QR Code Reader and Scanner – WhatScan App for different Barcodes formats. No Need for a separate app for Aadhaar Card Sacnner. You can scan different kind of codes e.g. Datamatrix, Code128, Azte Code, UPC-A, Codabar,PDF 417, ITF, EAN-8, Code39 and more.
Its too easy to use QR Code Reader and Scanner – WhatScan, Just press scanning option and place your camera over Barcode or QR code. That’s it. In few moments it will give you all information saved in that particular code.
After fast scan and decoding user is provided with only the relevant options like search particular product, website or related data in particular QR or Barcode type and can take appropriate action. Its best app to use QR & Barcode Scanner to scan coupons / coupon codes to redeem discounts and save some money.
QR Code Reader and Scanner – WhatScan is the fastest and most user-friendly application. Change your smartphone into a powerful QR Code Reader, Barcode scanner, and Data Matrix scanning utility. Open the app, point the camera at the code and you’re done!
QR Code Reader and Scanner – WhatScan can scan and read all QR / barcode types including text, url, ISBN, product, contact, calendar, email, location, Wi-Fi and many other formats.
* Beautiful design, and even caught blurry QR codes.
Functions of qr codes scanner includes history of scanned qr codes and barcodes. Direct search online with multiple search engines options. With every qr code and barcode scan you have the option to see raw data, navigate to address or share the data in the scanned qr code and barcodes.
– SCAN QR & Barcode with any of Androids cameras. App will automatically detect and scan QR or Barcode you are pointing your camera at.
– SCAN Barcode using camera
– SCAN QR code from saved QR image
– SCAN Barcode from saved Barcode image
– SCAN QR image from QR image url
– SCAN Barcode from Barcode image url
– SUPPORTS ALL DIFFERENT FORMATS OF QR AND BARCODES
– HISTORY: see previous scans recorded
– Its also use to scan whatsapp qr code.
How to scan QR Code and Barcode:
Step 1: To scan a QR code or Barcode simply open the app, point the camera at the code.
Step 2: Simply select required action from convenient menu and follow the onscreen instructions.
Step 3: To scan QR code or Barcode using camera on your device, simply point your camera to code you wish to scan and app will automatically detect and scan it.